Working moms don’t get enough time to prepare food for their little ones in their busy life.
Although packaged food is available in the market but it contains preservatives that are not good for the baby’s health and does not provide essential minerals and nutrients.
So they need an appliance that can cook the food in just minutes without losing essential minerals, nutrients, and vitamins.
And that appliance is a Baby food blender and steamer, it makes the baby food in no time.
So, in this article, I will suggest the 5 best baby food steamer and blender india which will help you in making the delicious food for your little one.
|Best baby food steamer and blender india||Buy on Amazon||Brand|
|1. Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender||check on Amazon||Philips|
|2. Kiddale 5in1 Smart Digital Baby Food Processor||check on Amazon||Kiddale|
|3. LuvLap Royal Steamer & Blender||check on Amazon||LuvLap|
|4. Kiddale Baby Smart Food Processor, Blender and Steamer||check on Amazon||Kiddale|
|5. Taurus Robot Vapore 1050-Watt Baby Food processor||check on Amazon||Taurus|
1. Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender (baby food processor)
This steamer and blender is made by one of the most famous brands Philips which makes a variety of home appliances.
It has a compact design and made with BPA (Bisphenol A) free material. It comes with powerful blending performance and an efficient steam cycle.
It can also be used to blend meat, fishes, and pulses. It only need few parts to clean which makes it easier for the working moms.
This appliance is the best baby food steamer and blender india.
Key Features of the best baby food steamer and blender india
- Cord length = 70 cm
- Water tank volume = 200 ml
- Made out of BPA-free material
- Weight = 2 kg
- Safety lock system for lid & bowl detection
- Easy to use, steam the food, and simply just flip the jar to blend it.
- Easy water filling.
- Retains cooking liquids, which can be used to make soup as most of the nutrients drain out during the boiling process.
- The food tastes fresh and delicious.
- No cons. Every people loves this appliance.
It is a 5 in 1 food processor which can be used for steam, stir, chop, disinfect, and defrost the food which can help you in making tasty and healthy food for your little one.
It comes with all the safety features like auto shut off, anti-dry protection, and has certified by various agencies for safety measures.
It has an easy water filling mechanism just slide the cover lid and rotate anti-clockwise to open then fill the water in the tank.
- Smart LED control panel
- Water tank volume = 200 ml
- Made out of BPA-free material
- Weight = 2.72 kg
- Security locking feature
- Special button for disinfection which sterilizes the container with steam.
- Auto button for stirring the steamed food into the puree.
- It has an auto button for the process to start and end automatically.
- It has a pulse button that provides the function of short stirring.
- Auto shut off and anti-dry protection.
- It does not grind smoothly.
3. LuvLap Royal Steamer & Blender (baby food processor)
This steamer cum blender is made by one of the famous brand which is known for its baby products.
This steamer cum blender steams and blends baby food quite easily and also preserve nutrients.
It is easy to operate as there are markings for food preparation on machines and water containers.
It has multiple blending options like steamed, chunky, coarse, or smooth puree and it comes with a transparent basket and jar, by that you can see the right consistency of the blend.
- BPA free material
- Power requirement = 130 watt
- Weight = 2.25 kg
- 2 in 1 steaming and blending
- Auto shut off after food preparation.
- Food ready sound and light indicator.
- Nutrients preserving steam technology.
- Easy to clean
- It takes too much time to cook food.
This baby food processor can make food in minutes while keeping all the nutrients intact. It can steam and blend fruits, vegetables, meat, fish etc in just minutes.
It is made up of Tritan BPA, lead, and phosphate-free materials which are food grade and water-resistant materials.
It has high safety standards and the food can be prepared in 4 easy steps which are mentioned by the brand itself.
- It has a split steaming basket design.
- Made up of BPA free material.
- Weight = 2.80 kg.
- It has a rotation button control type.
- It comes with auto shut off and anti-dry protection.
- The rotation control comes with two modes, rotate clockwise for mixing and anticlockwise for steaming.
- The overall build of the product is very nice.
- It is easy to clean.
- The blade is not very sharp.
- The water tank is not removable so you can’t clean it.
This baby food processor comes with a powerful stainless steel blade that can chop raw meat, fish vegetables quite easily.
It has a graduated jar of 1.7-liter capacity and comes with a handle to extract the basket and spatula. It can provide you 30 minutes of cooking time which enough to make any steamed food while keeping the nutrients intact.
It comes with various functions like defrost, and reheat apart from steaming and you can also defrost and reheat the dishes like a microwave.
- Power required = 1050 watts.
- Operating voltage = 220 -240 volts
- Made of BPA free materials.
- Weight = 3.87 kg
- It comes with various accessories like basket, steam basket, handle to extract basket, and spatula.
- It comes with a recipe book with more than 100 recipes.
- It is easy to use.
- No safety features included.
- Water starts leaking from the jar after some time.
- Overall build quality is not upto the mark.
- Very expensive, does not provide value for money.
Buyers guide for best baby food steamer and blender india
These things must be considered while buying a baby food steamer and blender
- The material of the processor must be food grade and made up of BPA free materials.
- The processor must be user friendly and easy to use.
- Check the capacity of the jar and choose according to your need.
- The overall build quality of the machine must be good.
- Check the power required for the machine to run.
- It must not require a lot of effort for cleaning.
FAQ for best baby food steamer and blender india
Can I boil rice and dal in the steamer and blender?
No you cannot boil rice or dal in the steamer but you can soak it for 3 or 4 hours prior and steam it. It will take little more time than the usual method.
Can we grind the food directly without steaming it?
You can only grind soft food, not hard food like dal or rice without steaming it may cause damage to the blades as it designed only for soft food.
Is it better to steam or boil baby food?
Boiling food is a faster method than steaming but steaming is recommended it preserve the nutrients of the fruits and vegetables and provides healthy food for your baby.
Can a small quantity also be blended in a food processor?
Yes, you can steam and blend even a single serve for the baby in the food processor.
My final thought on best baby food processor
After reading this article “5 best baby food steamer and blender india” if you are still confused then I would recommend you go with “Philips Avent Combined Steamer and Blender“.
It is very user friendly, comes with all the safety features, and does not require any extra effort for its cleaning and it is made up of food-grade material which is essential for baby’s safety.
Personally I haven’t had any problem with this product. I have used this product personally and I can guarantee that you will not regret it.
I would really love to know which one you are going to buy. Do tell us in the comment.
If you have any question feel free to ask in comment.
We are also on Instagram. Direct message us for immediate response.