Massaging is very important for the development of the baby. It helps the baby in growth, makes muscles and bones stronger, maintains blood circulation and many more.
So, always look for the ingredients and be sure that it doesn’t contain any harmful substances. Sulphate, phthalates or any synthetic fragrance may harm the baby’s sensitive skin.
It’s a natural human tendency to love a cute and beautiful baby. These oils reduce the skin dryness, moisturize your baby’s skin, promotes natural glow and skin tone of your baby.
I am mentioning the 7 best baby massage oil for fairness in india while keeping in mind that it protects your baby’s delicate skin.
List of 7 best baby massage oil for fairness in India
|best baby massage oil for fairness in India||Buy on Amazon||Quantity|
|1. Dabur Lal Tail||Check on Amazon||500 ml|
|2. Figaro Olive Oil||Check on Amazon||500 ml|
|3. Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil||Check on Amazon||500 ml|
|4. Himalaya Baby Massage Oil||Check on Amazon||500 ml|
|5. Mamaearth Soothing Baby Massage Oil||Check on Amazon||200 ml|
|6. Sebamed Baby Massage Oil||Check on Amazon||150 ml|
|7. Johnson’s Baby Oil with Vitamin E||Check on Amazon||500 ml|
Dabur Lal Tail is an Ayurvedic Baby oil manufactured by Dabur India Limited. It is made from Natural herbs avouch no harmful side effects.
It is clinically proven to have 2x faster physical growth and also helps in making Bones and Muscles of your baby stronger.
It foster better sleep patterns and also helps in digestion for your baby. This is best baby massage oil for fairness in India.
- Ratanjyot – Improves the quality of the skin.
- Camphor – helps in blood circulation
- ShankhaPushpi – Improves strength
- Urad – Strengthen Muscles and Bones
- No synthetic Fragrance.
- Free from Mineral Oil.
- Claims as Ayurvedic Medicine.
- A little thick in density.
Figaro Olive oil is manufactured by Spanish company named Figaro. It is extracted from the cold pressing of fine olives.
It has antioxidant property and rich in Vitamin E which protects your baby skin from damages. Olive oil is very good to use in the winter season.
It is Argemone free oil because argemone oil can cause health disorders among children. It is baby skin glow oil.
- Ingredient –
- Olive oil rich in vitamin E has a good impact on baby skin, keep up the cardio-circulatory system and balance the cholesterol level.
- It moisturises your baby skin.
- It has a shelf life of 36 months.
- You can also use it for cooking.
- Don’t use it if your baby has broken skin or any other skin problem.
Maxcare Virgin Coconut Oil is manufactured by Mahavir Coconut Industries. It is extracted from cold-pressed and unrefined 100% natural coconut milk.
Coconut Oil is comfortably absorbed by your baby’s skin and has a nice cooling effect which is very best for the summer season.
Coconut oil helps the skin in not getting dry, itchy or any sort of rashes.
- Ingredient –
- Coconut Oil – Nourish your baby’s skin and also a great natural moisturiser.
- Foster healthy metabolism and boost immunity.
- It can also be used in cooking.
- It is great for oil pulling and gives pleasant oral smell.
- It can freeze in low temperature area.
Himalaya baby oil is manufactured by The Himalaya Drug Company. It is a vegetable oil infused with natural herbs.
It is a pure, mild and gentle enriched with olive oil. It deters the skin of your baby from getting dry.
It is light and non- staining. So you will be free from bed sheets stains. It is baby skin whitening oil.
- Ingredients –
- Olive Oil – Nourishes and soften the skin.
- Winter cherry – Improves skin tone.
- Country Mallow – Protects and soothes skin.
- Aloe vera – moisturizes the skin.
- Khus Grass – Cools and soothes skin.
- It fosters overall development and growth.
- It is free from mineral oil.
- It may comes up with loose bottles so check it properly.
Mamaearth Soothing Baby Massage Oil is manufactured by Indo Herbal Products. It is tested and certified by MadeSafe for the safety and mildness of the oil.
It is 100% natural and Dermatologically tested oil suitable for all skin types.
- Ingredients –
- Sesame Oil – It improves skin elasticity and protects the baby’s skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Almond Oil – Great for sensitive skin and also helpful in curing the dark circle under the eyes.
- Jojoba Oil – It soothes itchy and chaffed skin.
- Coconut Oil – It provides Moisturization and hydration.
- It is free from Sulfates, Parabens, Artificial Preservatives and fragrance.
- It claims to be a natural treatment for cradle gap.
- It is a little bit costly.
- The bottle is not transparent to keep measures of how much oil is left inside.
Sebamed Baby Massage Oil is manufactured by Sebapharma Germany. It is best used for skin firming and makes baby’s skin soft.
It is used for 0-3 years of baby and has no synthetic products used in it.
- Ingredients –
- 95% Soya Oil – Good in Hydration.
- 5% Wheat Germ Oil – Vitamin E source.
- It is non-greasy and Lightweight.
- It maintains natural ph 5.5 of the baby’s skin.
- It can be used for up to 3 years baby only.
- Can’t be used on baby’s face.
- Oil doesn’t get absorbed too quickly.
Johnson’s Baby Oil with Vitamin E is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Pvt Ltd. It is very nice for newborn baby skin and recommended by doctors.
Johnson’s Baby Oil with Vitamin E claims to be Dermatologically tested for allergies and so pure that you can see it through.
- It is enriched with vitamin E which is very good for baby’s skin.
- Free from Sulfates, Parabens and Dyes.
- It is non-sticky and lightweight.
- Percentage of Ingredient is not mentioned on the pack (Hope it make changes in future).
- It has synthetic Fragrance.
- It contains Mineral oil which may harm your baby’s skin.
Benefits of Massaging your Baby
- It strengthens the muscles and bones of your baby.
- It regulates digestion and bowel movement.
- It improves your baby’s sleep patterns.
- It helps you communicate with each other and forms better bonding between you and your baby.
- It boosts blood circulation.
How to massage your baby [Video]
Always do a skin patch test before applying on the whole body of your baby. Use the oil on any small area of the baby’s skin and wait to see if the skin showing any rashes, itching or any irritations. If nothing happened then it’s good for your baby’s skin.
Buyer’s Guide for best baby massage oil for fairness in India
- Always try to avoid mineral oil as it is not recommended for baby’s delicate skin because mineral oil can cause yeast infection, digestive issues, pore-clogging or issues in cell development.
- If your baby has dry skin or eczema or any other skin problems then please don’t use Olive oil, Mustard Oil or Clarified Butter (Ghee).
- Don’t use any adult massaging oil for baby as it may harm baby’s tender skin.
- Make sure that the oil doesn’t contain any synthetic fragrance as it’s constituents like synthetic musk and phthalates etc can cause hormonal disruptions and other problems.
Frequently Ask Questions regarding best baby massage oil for fairness in India
Can I apply oil on baby’s face?
Yes, you can do that but avoid using it on baby eyes, nose, ears and navel as it may cause fungal growth or may lead to infection.
Which oil is best in summer season?
Coconut Oil – It has a nice cooling effect on the skin. It’s also anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
Sesame Oil – It is light and gets absorbed easily into the skin.
Which Oil is best in Winter season?
Mustard oil, Almond oil and Olive oil are very best to use in winter season as it will keep warm your baby’s body.
My final Pick
And I can assure you that your baby will enjoy it and you will see the change also.
I hope my article “7 Best Baby Massage Oil for Fairness in India” make your buying decision easier.
I am curious to know which mentioned oil you are going to buy. Please tell us in the comment.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment.
We are also on Instagram. Direct message us for immediate response.