Most mom faces the problem of low breast milk. Some moms want to make it a habit for their child so that in their absence the baby can still enjoy formula milk.
Now, Women are also doing Job and they can not be available all the time for breastfeeding.
There is single solution for all these problem.
That is: Formula Milk.
In this article I recommend you 5 best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India.
List of 5 best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India
|best formula milk baby milk||Buy on Amazon||Rating|
|1. Nestlé NAN PRO 1||Check on Amazon||4.5|
|2. Enfamil A+ Stage 1||Check on Amazon||4.3|
|3. Similac Advance||Check on Amazon||4.3|
|4. Similac Infant||Check on Amazon||4.3|
|5. Nestle Lactogen Stage 1||Check on Amazon||4.4|
Nestle has invested 150 years of scientific expertise in developing the best formula milk. You can prepare it with 6 very simple and easy steps given by Nestle itself.
It is not possible to keep track of how much milk baby takes. But by using formula milk in the bottle you can easily track it.
Nestle nan pro 1 is one of the finest quality formula milk in the market.
This formula milk contains the right amount of supplements and minerals for proper growth of the baby.
So many mom have noticed gain in weight of their baby and they are very happy with the result.
Nestle NAN pro 1 is the Best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India.
Key Features of this best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India
- Any baby can take it from day one.
- It contains DHA & ARA which helps in the mental growth of the baby.
- It also has whey protein which helps in muscle growth.
- Iron and zinc help in building up a better immune system.
- It is the only formula milk with the best ingredient.
- Easily digestible whey protein is added.
- Good for baby health.
- Baby tends to like it and it is completely safe.
- Less spitting of milk after feeding.
- I haven’t experience anything bad.
Enfamil is an 8-year-old brand and well know for formula milk. You can use it for baby up to 6 months. Enfamil A+ contains DHA and ARA which is recommended by the experts.
Enfamil A+ is well known for its less spitting of milk after feeding the baby. Most baby tends to vomit milk but this formula milk has solved the problems for every mom.
Now anyone can feed the baby in your absence. You don’t have to leave your job just for breastfeeding. It has choline which helps in the development of the brain.
- It doesn’t cause any gas problems.
- It is doctor recommended and so many moms have noticed an improvement in the weight of their baby. This is the best formula milk for the baby to gain weight.
- Improvement in the quality sleep duration of babies.
- It is little costly compared to first one.
Abbott has 85 years of research behind producing formula milk. Ingredients added in this helps in the normal growth of the baby.
Some babies are lactose intolerant and they are unable to consume mom milk. But there is no such issue with baby formula milk.
You can know how much calorie baby is consuming with 100% accuracy.
It contains calcium for making the bone stronger. All the required vitamins are in this for better immunity.
- It contains a fat blend which helps in easy digestion.
- The calcium absorption capacity of the baby increases.
- It helps the baby in resolving the constipation problem.
- Nestle and Enfamil is a better brand and most preferred.
- some baby doesn’t like the flavor.
This is completely vegetarian baby formula milk. The price of the Similac infant is lower compared to the first three. It is an Indian product.
Formula milk gives you a kind of freedom. You don’t have to worry all the time. Now you can make your husband engage in feeding baby too. I know its a little funny.
If you have enough budget then go for either 1st or 2nd product.
- Available at a low price.
- Contains the same vitamin compared to others but not the same ingredient.
- It produces more foams when added to water.
- Not easy to digest.
- So many babies don’t like the taste.
It is also a vegetarian product. This one is the only branded company formula milk available at a very low price.
You can feed your baby in public without getting discomforted by using formula milk by using the bottle to feed. Some mother has an issue with low breast milk and it is very devastating.
Now other people can also make bond with baby like his father, uncle, Aunt.
It comes in cardboard type package. The shelf life of lactogen is 1 year which is great. You can buy in bulk and don’t have to worry about buying it multiple times.
- Good supplement for newborn babies.
- It is also easily digestible
- No tamper-proof seal is available on the packet.
- some babies experience rashes.
- It doesn’t contain probiotics. Probiotics enhance digestion and improve mental growth.
Formula milk buying guide
In this guide, I will help you in selecting the best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India that will suit your baby in a better way.
5 things to consider before buying the formula milk:
- Must check the age group before buying because there are different formula milk available for the different age groups in the market.
- Some babies do not like the specific taste or flavor, so try different flavors.
- Formula milk is available in different forms powder, liquid & ready to use, choose according to your need.
- Choose the formula milk that contains DHA & ARA.
Minerals, Supplements & vitamins every formula milk must contains:
It should contain essential nutrients and minerals for the growth of the baby:
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Arachidonic acid (ARA)
- Easily digestible protein
- Whey protein
- Lactose is the primary carbohydrate
- Vegetable oil as a source of fat
- Enzymes and amino acids
- Vitamin and minerals
It must have the essential minerals and vitamins which is required for the growth and development of the baby.
Frequently asked questions regarding best formula milk for newborn
How long can we keep the prepared formula milk in the fridge?
You can only keep the prepared formula milk in the fridge for 24 hours, after that throw away the leftover and prepare again. It is against the recommendation. Using formula milk which is kept more than 24 hr may cause health issues.
How long can you keep formula once made up?
At normal room temperature, you can use the leftover formula milk within 1 hour of preparation. The mixing of baby saliva with formula milk can give rise to bacteria. Which is harmful to babies. You can keep the leftover in the fridge for 24 hours.
Do i have to sterilize my baby bottles after every use?
Before the first use, you will need to sterilize both bottles and the pacifier (Chusni) in the boiling water. After that, it is not necessary to do it after every use. But for more caution, you can do it once in a week.
Is it ok to breastfeed and use formula at the same time?
Using both for feeding is called supplementing. There is no problem with this. It is completely safe for baby. Most families choose this method to make a habit of the baby to drink formula milk in absence of the mother.
My final thought
After reading this article “5 Best formula milk for baby 0-6 months in India”. If you are still confused then go for the Nestle Nan Pro 1 it has all the essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins and it is easily digestible and it is also affordable, the price is not that high.
Personally I haven’t had any problem with this product. I have used this product personally and I can guarantee you will not regret it.
I would really love to know which one you are going to buy. Do tell us in the comment.
If you have any question feel free to ask in comment.
We are also on Instagram. Direct message us for immediate response.