Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, I know that all of us parents are overly protective of our families, particularly our babies.
The use of disinfectants is necessary, but if you have a baby, the product you are using should also have to be safer.
Experts recommend parents to buy alcohol-free sanitizer because if a child licks it then it won’t cause any problem.
So, I’m going to suggest you the Best hand sanitizer for babies in India that is recommended by doctors and experts.
List of 7 Best hand sanitizer for babies in India:
|Best hand sanitizer for babies in India||Check On Amazon||Brand|
|1. Dot & Key Hand Cream Alcohol-Free Baby Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||Dot & Key|
|2. BabyChakra Baby Hand Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||BabyChakra|
|3. Klenza Hand Sanitizer Cologne||Buy On Amazon||Klenza|
|4. Dr Batra Hand Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||Dr. Batra|
|5. BeeBaby Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||BeeBaby|
|6. Mirah Belle – Hand Rub Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||Mirah Belle|
|7. Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer||Buy On Amazon||Himalaya|
Dot & Key Hand Cream covers our hands and also moisturizes the skin. It’s a chemical-free product that has a hand sanitizing effect with a moisturizer that gives our hands the advantage of keeping hands soft and secure.
It’s a germ killer, but it also softens our touch.
Dot & Key Hand Cream is a 2-in-1 Hand cream with moisturizing and sanitizer properties. Perfumed with delicate lavender essential oils.
It contains no harmful chemicals like alcohol, artificial scent, parabens and this make your baby skin 100% healthy and gentle for everyday use.
Overall, you’re going to love hand-cream because it leaves your hands moist and hydrated after using gloves or tough hand sanitizers in the hospital. This extra feature offered by the cream is great.
This is the no.1 Best hand sanitizer for babies in India.
- Scent: Lavender & Peppermint
- Item Form: Cream
- Item Volume: 50 ML
- It is Dermatologically Tested and 100% safe for baby’s skin.
- Alcohol-free. It is a perfect choice for baby.
- Hands will dry out for a long duration.
- Suitable for all types of skin Dry/Normal/Oily.
- It is available in 3 Fragrances: Lavender/ Mandarin/ Macadamia Shea
- Contains Shea Butter which makes it a good moisturizer.
- I haven’t found any of the cons regarding this sanitizer.
BabyChakra Baby Hand Sanitizer is India’s 1st FDA Approved Baby Safe Product. It is clinically validated and is well-advised by Pediatricians (skin doctor).
Child having sensitive skin can use it without a thought because presence of aloe vera in the sanitizer will smooth the sensitive skin.
BabyChakra Baby Hand Sanitizer is an Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer. It is a Coconut Base Cleanser which ensures soft cleaning for your child’s daily use. It will keep the hands safe and moisturized for all kind of weather.
- Item Weight: 250 g
- Customer Reviews: 4.4/5
- Net Quantity: 2 Pack
- Item Volume: 250 ML
- Contains no harmful ingredients. It is Sulfate & Paraben Free
- Gentle on skin and develops no dryness or skin harm.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product.
- Babies above 6 month old can use.
The Klenza Hand Sanitizer have a special patent for pure silver-based technology that uses Ionized Silver as its main ingredient. Klenza is a green colour sanitizer that does not contain any unhealthy ingredients such as alcohol, triclosan, or paraben.
It is safe and healthy for all skin types and extremely gentle even on baby hands.
Klenza is tested according to ASTM E 2755, which reveals that it provides 3 hours of protection against germs and destroy 99% of germs without alcohol at once.
- Package Dimensions : 18.8 x 5.08 x 4.83 cm; 230 Grams
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : RESIL Chemicals
- Item Weight : 230 g
- Net Quantity : 200 millilitre
- This sanitizer doesn’t contain any skin-damaging ingredients
- Contains the Foam that cleans well without water.
- Sanitizer’s effect lasts for a long time.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- Contains SLS. If the concentration of sls is less than 1% when used on hand then it is safe.
Dr Batra’s non-alcoholic spray sanitizer contains the herbal ingredient Tulsi which contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and therefore helps in the eradication of micro-organisms present on the skin.
It also contains glycerin which protects and maintains the softness of the skin.
For extra protection, skin-friendly chemicals such as Benzalkonium Chloride and Chlorhexidine digluconate were used.
Along with its alcohol-free property, it is also been known for its best functionality and children’s friendliness.
- Package Dimensions : 20 x 10 x 10 cm; 300 Grams
- Net Quantity : 300 ml
- Kills germs effectively in 9 seconds
- Keep your hands safe for 10 hours.
- Keeps your hand moisturized for a long time.
- Its puny size makes it ideal for easy carrying within a bag.
- It comes with only one fragrance.
If you are looking for a safe-on-child and a hard-on-germ sanitizer, try this Beebaby product. This child-friendly hand sanitizer is free from alcohol and harmful chemicals that harm the sensitive skin of children.
It contains a coconut-based cleanser with extracts of aloe vera and natural strawberry flavors that make it comfortable for children. It leaves a foaming effect when dispensed, making it easy to clean without water.
- Package Dimensions : 15 x 15 x 15 cm; 450 Grams
- Quantity: 2
- Net volume: 500ML + 70ML
- It is a foam-based sanitizer which acts as both hand wash and sanitizer.
- This sanitizer contains an ingredient which is Secure and gentle for children.
- Small in size and is easy to carry in a school bag.
- Not Available at all stores. Better to buy online.
6. Mirah Belle Hand Rub Sanitizer (Alcohol)
Mirabelle Pocket Hand Sanitizer is made with a formula approved by the FDA. It contains 72.9 % alcohol that provides immediate, efficient hand sanitation.
The product is ideal for men, women, and children as safe and gentle on their hands. Travel-friendly packaging also makes it easy to take everywhere you go.
The gel-based sanitizer leaves a cooling feeling on your hands, with no sticky residue. It also provides a mild scent that can disguise the overpowering smell of alcohol.
This one is best for that child who doesn’t like non-alcoholic sanitizer. Some child does not like Non-alcoholic sanitizer because it doesn’t dry and hands remain hydrated.
There is no harm in using alcoholic sanitizer for baby and kids just make sure they are not licking it.
- Net Quantity: 500 ML
- Ingredients – Iso Propyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Triethanol Amine, Carbopol, Demineralized Water, Fragrance
- It comes in Small-sized bottles for the ease of use
- Spreads easily on palms.
- Feel cool on hand. The child tends to like this feeling.
- Contains Soothing fragrance which gives the baby a pleasant feel.
- It has antioxidant properties which protect the skin from any harm.
- The sanitizer is 72% Alcohol Based.
- Packaging is not very good in terms of quality.
- Its effects do not last long.
7. Himalaya Pure Hands Hand Sanitizer (Alcohol)
Himalaya Pure Hands is another best alcohol based hand sanitizer in India. It comes in two fragrances: lemon, orange, and other fruit flavours that produce a fresh, sweet scent on your palms.
Child and kid likes fragrance and they will use it on their own and you don’t need to force them.
The sanitizer contains alcohol, along with added herbal blends such as Vetiver, Nutgrass, Shati, Neem, and Coriander for the efficient killing of germs.
You can choose between a pump bottle, a tube, or a pocket-sized sanitizer.
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer: Himalaya
- Item Weight : 833 g
- Net Quantity: 500 ML
- Very fast at killing bacteria and virus.
- Can easily attach to kids Schoolbag. so that they don’t forget to use while entering in School.
- Comes in a variety of pleasant scents to choose from.
- No need for soap after using this.
- Dispenser bottles are not very durable.
Buyers Guide for the Best hand sanitizer for babies in India
Not all hand sanitizers are made equal, so it’s crucial to understand what makes it effective and what to look for when purchasing it.
- Check before buying that it contains alcohol or not.
- Prefer that sanitizer which has a long-lasting effect.
- Buy a sanitizer which can be used for all kinds of skin.
FAQ for Best hand sanitizer for babies in India
Is it healthy to use alcoholic sanitizers for children?
No. Hand sanitizers with alcoholic content should not be used by infants. Not because it harms them. Licking of sanitizer cause problems only.
Will hand sanitizers weaken the child’s immune system?
Using sanitizers will Keep child protected germs but it doesn’t help to increase his immunity. Immunity will only get weaken if there is any exposure to environmental pathogens.
Do hand sanitizers cause allergies?
Hand sanitizers do not cause any allergies in children. But as we all know that children are used to putting everything in their mouths. That way, they’re still in danger of eating something that isn’t edible.
Do we have to use hand sanitizers every time?
Hand sanitizers are usually not toxic to health. However, it is safer to use them when there is no access to soap or water. Using it every day to clean your child is not a good thing.
Dot & Key Hand Cream has ranked as the best hand sanitizer for child and Kid. With their added safety feature, natural ingredients, and non-alcoholic formula, they will surely keep your baby 100% safe and healthy.
After studying and evaluating every aspect of the variety of baby sanitizers available on the market, I have selected the above list of 7 Best hand sanitizer for babies in India.
We’d love to hear it from you in the comments.
If you get frustrated with all the parenting work then follow us on instagram for fun.