Your baby has spent nine months of his life concealed in your womb. She/he has just entered the brutality of the harsh world which is why she/he is so fragile.
You don’t want your baby to face the ferocity of the cold weather and become ill, Which is why I have brought to you the 7 best room heater for baby in India.
So now you have the best of the best room heaters, all enlisted below to ease out your pain of scrolling through endless lists of room heaters, that are not even verified.
List of the Best Room Heater For Baby In India:
|Best room heater for baby in India||Buy On Amazon||Brand||Power (Watt)|
|1. Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room Heater||Buy On Amazon||Bajaj||1000|
|2. Solimo 2000-Watt Room Heater||Buy On Amazon||Solimo||2000|
|3. Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater||Buy On Amazon||Orpat||2000|
|4. Havells OFR PTC Fan Heater||Buy On Amazon||Havells||2900|
|5. Bajaj Minor Radiant Room Heater||Buy On Amazon||Bajaj||1000|
|6. Usha Quartz Room Heater||Buy On Amazon||Usha||400-800|
|7. Singer Quartz Heat Glow Plus||Buy On Amazon||Singer||800|
With exemplary safety features, this heater from Bajaj is a jackpot at such a minimal price. Which is why I placed it as the first one among my 7 best room heater for baby in India.
It comes with an admirable design and ISI’s approval to ensure the best quality of service; so that your baby can never feel the harsh bone chilling cold.
The chord is cotton braided for advanced safety. It also assures safety from overheating. This is the best baby room heater.
Key Features of Best Room Heater For Baby In India
- Product Dimensions: 33.2 x 24.2 x 14 cm
- Product weight: 1.49 Kilograms
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Cord Length:1.5 meters
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Body Material:CRCA
- Can heat the room within a minimal span of 20 minutes.
- It is portable so that your baby remains before your eyes, warm and comfy.
- Perfect value for money.
- Comes from a highly prestigious brand name.
- No cons in particular, it’s a highly recommended product.
I’d say that this room heater by Solimo is one of the smartest choices that you’d make for your baby.
This room heater comes with everything that an ordinary room heater has, but that’s not what caught my attention.
This room heater by Solimo comes with a safety fuse that automatically goes off when the temperature reaches 126°C. That’s why it makes the best fit for a baby’s room.
Following are some of the features that will help you get a better insight at this room heater.
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 23 x 11.5 x 24
- Item Weight: 1 kg 540 g
- Warranty: 1 year
- Power: 2000 watts
- This heater is very light in weight which enhances its portability.
- Different level of heat settings are available.
- It’s fan too is of very satisfactory quality.
- Can be used in both horizontal as well as vertical position.
- Initially smells funny when you turn it on.
- It can reduce room humidity if used for too long.
This amazing heater from Orpat caught my eye with its ornamental design that will keep the theme of your baby’s room augmented.
Unlike the other heaters, this room heater by Orpat functions at two different settings, 1000w and 2000w respectively. That’s why it is more convenient for you and comfortable for the baby.
The following are all the features of this room heater by Orpat.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 23.8 x 11.8 cm
- Item Weight: 1 kg 10 g.
- Two heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Warranty: 1 year
- As mentioned above, it has two power settings for your convenience.
- You might as well use it as a table fan in summers.
- Heats the entire room very well.
- It is portable and easy to carry and store.
- It does not offer settings to adjust its placement.
- You might find it a little flimsy to touch.
- The fan makes noise sometimes.
Havells, a brand name that carries the trust of customers already. This Room heater by Havells features a catchy black colour.
This heater by Havells offers you a thermostat heat controller and a set of three different power settings. It’s like a perfect festive insignia to give you the vibes of Christmas or bone chilling new years!
Find out more about this room heater from Havells to buy your baby the best room heater.
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 70 x 18 x 63 Centimeters
- Item Weight: 17 kg
- 3 power settings 1000/1500/2500 watts
- Power input: 230 V
- Customer care number- 1800 103 1313
- It switches off automatically when the room gets too heated.
- Unlike the other heaters, it has bridged the flaw of making the room dry.
- Overheat protection is embedded in it.
- Some customers have faced an issue with its loose wiring.
- It takes considerable time to heat the room fully.
- It is very expensive.
Bajaj, with its tagline saying “inspiring trust” has already inspired the trust and hearts of millions.
The same brand has now come up with a brilliant room heater that offers an exemplary design and reliability too.
Following are some of its notable features that will help you decide.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 16 x 18 cm
- Weight: 1.47 Kilograms
- Warranty: 2 Year
- 1000 W
- Doesn’t make any considerable amount of noise.
- Portable and very handy.
- The cord is braided with cotton to ensure safety.
- Some customers have had issues frequently.
- It is not suitable for larger areas.
This is one of the most incredible room heaters from USHA. It is designed very economically and consumes only 230 volts.
I will recommend this one when it comes to an active baby. This room heater turns off on its own if it gets displaced or falls. That’s why if your baby kicks the heater, it’ll turn itself off, keeping the baby safe and sound.
The following are all of its salient features.
- Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 19.37 x 10.31 cm
- Weight: 2.49 Kilograms
- Warranty: 1 year
- Power: 400 and 800 watts
- Customer Care Number: 18001033111
- Consumes 230 volts
- Takes into account all safety precautions possible.
- It’s of room size that makes it very handy and convenient.
- It consumes considerably less amount of electricity.
- Some customers have faced issues with its second rod.
- Not suitable for larger areas.
- Filament tubes are not covered under warranty.
This is one of my seven best room heaters for your baby that resolves the best quality and comfort for both the parents and the baby.
Clearly, it’s not huge or cumbersome. In fact, it’s very convenient as you can even use it for yourself. It has a catchy design and good heating capacity in a consumption of 800W of energy.
Following are its main features that will help you judge whether to go for it.
- Product Dimensions: 66 x 38 x 44 cm
- Product weight: 1.5 Kilograms
- 800 watts with two rods operation /400 watts with single rod operation
- Warranty: 1 year (does not include the rods)
- Outstanding quality of body and material.
- Very handy and not at all fragile.
- Warms the room well.
- If rods get fused, it is not covered under warranty.
- Switches get damaged due to overheating of the back panel.
- Not suitable for large rooms.
Buyer’s guide to fetch the best room heater for baby in India
Wish your little baby a “Very Happy New Year” with the most effective choice of the heater by keeping in mind the following points while buying a room heater for your favourite soul in the cradle.
- Careful control of the Thermostat.
- A timer to automatically switch off the heater to save yourself from any mishaps.
- Proper settings that allow you to alter the temperature settings.
- It must not cause suffocation and maintain the levels of humidity and oxygen in the room.
- Should not be harmful to someone suffering from any allergies or diseases like Asthma.
FAQs related to the best room heater for baby in India
Is it safe for me to use a room heater for my baby?
Take all the necessary precautions before using the room heater. Make sure that it’s verified and does not burn the oxygen and humidity of your room. Make sure that it’s baby proof, as in it must have an inbuilt system to switch itself off whenever it is displaced. If your room heater meets all such standards, you must use one to protect your little baby from the harshness of the cold.
How do you make your baby’s room warm and cozy?
Place the room heater around 3 feet away from the baby. Keep your baby wrapped in a good blanket. And you’re good to go! Just make sure that you switch it off after a while.
How do I tell if my baby is cold?
A baby’s hands and legs are more receptive to cold. Which is why you need to keep them specifically warm. Rest, touch their nose, if it feels cold, the baby is probably feeling it too. In such a situation, properly place a room heater near the baby and make sure that air doesn’t enter his/her blanket.
My Final Pick For You!
After extensive research and howls, I settled at one room heater that’s perfect for your baby. Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room Heater is the best choice for your convenience and your Little One’s comfort.
This heater doesn’t just go by its brand name, but genuinely stands up to it. With all the safety features up to the mark, this room heater will keep your baby safe and cozy in the bone chilling winter.
Thus, I’d rather vouch for this one when it cones to choosing the best room heater for baby in India.
Nevertheless, I would be more than galvanized to know how you feel about it and what is your best choice.
Tell me about it by commenting in the comment section below. In case of any queries; ask away!
We are also available on Instagram. Direct Message for any queries.