Normal food that we use daily is made from the crops which are grown using various harmful pesticides and artificial fertilizers can prove to be injurious to the overall health and growth of the baby.
Organic food is produced by using the methods of organic farming. Organic food is grown without the use of chemicals like pesticides and fertilizers and does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs). So organic food is very good for your baby’s health.
Here, I am suggesting you the Best Organic Baby Food India so that you can buy it without confusion and with full confidence.
List of 7 Best Organic Baby Food India:
|Organic Baby Food India||Buy On Amazon||Weight||Brand||Age Group|
|1. Tiny Spoons Food Puree||Check On Amazon||360 g||Tiny Spoons||6 months+|
|2. Happa Organic Fruit Puree||Check On Amazon||400 g||Happa||8 months+|
|3. Ormeal Organic Apple Puree||Check On Amazon||450 g||Ormeal Foods||6 months+|
|4. Mimmo Veggie Pasta||Check On Amazon||250 g||Mimmo Organics||9 months+|
|5. First Solids Millets Porridge||Check On Amazon||370 g||First Solids||9 months+|
|6. Pristine 1st Bites Cereal||Check On Amazon||300 g||Pristine||9 months+|
|7. Sari Foods Multi-Grain Ragi||Check On Amazon||940 g||Sari Foods||8 months+|
1. Tiny Spoons Food Puree (best organic baby food online)
Baby Food Puree is EU Certified 100% organic food provided by Tiny Spoons brand for our little ones. This product is made from quality ingredients that are filled with the goodness of nature and ready to eat.
This puree is made of natural fruits and has no added preservatives and suitable for babies aged 6 months and above. The taste is very nice and babies like them very much.
This Baby Food Puree with Plums and Prunes is one of the best and healthiest organic food available for babies in the market.
It is the best Organic Baby Food India.
- It is a 100% organic food backed with EU certification.
- No added Sugar, Salt Or Water, and no added preservatives as well.
- Product packaging is very nice with the absence of harmful chemicals like BPA.
- Babies can consume them as a snack or in the meal.
- I haven’t experienced any noticeable thing which can be counted as a con.
This Fruit Puree made with organic fruits & veggies is provided by Happa Brand for our babies. This product comes with different flavours so it will help you introduce new flavours, colours and textures to your little one.
This fruit puree has been specially designed as a vitamin-rich baby food diet profile for the babies aged 8 months and above.
This Happa’s organic puree combo can prove to be a very nutritious as well as a healthy diet for your little one.
- A very nice organic product with no added starch, artificial flavours which can prove to be harmful to your little munchkins.
- The food pouches come with choke free cap to ensure the safety of your baby.
- This fruit puree is made with all organic spinach, mangoes, pears, etc which makes it very nutritive and tasty for the babies.
- This food product can prove to be a useful and easy way of introducing solids to the little ones.
- The only con that i experienced if it can be called con is that it exposes the babies to variety of tastes & ingredient combinations.
Apple puree is EU certified 100% organic food provided by Ormeal Foods for our babies. This food product comes with the goodness of apple and is a storehouse of vital nutrients and antioxidants. This helps in making the immune system of babies stronger.
This food contains only fruit and is free from gluten and dairy contents, so it can be consumed by babies aged 6 months and above.
This organic Apple Puree contains soluble and insoluble fibres which help in maintaining the bowel movement of the babies.
- It is a 100% organic food backed with EU certification and doesn’t contain GMO as well.
- No added Sugar, Salt, Water as well as no artificial flavours and added preservatives.
- Easily digestible and very good at promoting the baby’s health.
- Packaged in a protective environment and do not need refrigeration until opened.
- Less no. of flavours available from this brand.
- This product doesn’t come with choke free cap.
Veggie Pasta is Certified by ECOCERT and is 100% organic food provided by Mimmo Organics for our little ones. This organic wheat pasta is infused with organic vegetables like Beetroot, Spinach, Carrot, and Tomato to provide all the necessary nutrients needed for our baby.
This food comes in baby-friendly alphabet shape which can facilitate your toddler for learning different letters. This food can be consumed by babies aged 9 months and above.
This Veggie Pasta can be an excellent way in introducing textures and chewing to the babies.
- It is a 100% organic food backed with ECOCERT certification and accredited by USDA.
- No artificial colours, flavours and additives and has a good shelf life for about 180 days.
- Shape and Size of the pasta are perfect for easy chewing and prevents choking.
- Taste is really good and kids love the flavour, so no need to add anything extra.
- The alphabets can break while boiling and takes the fun away.
- Solids sometimes can prove to be difficult in swallowing by kids.
Millets Porridge is a natural food product for babies provided by First Solids brand. It is made of millets which is one of the most nutritious cereals available and will help in the overall development of the baby.
This food product provides all the necessary minerals like calcium, iron and dietary fibre and can be consumed by babies aged 9 months and above.
This food product is prepared with great care, so it is safe for babies.
- Made from organically grown grains and no added salt or sugar in this product.
- It is very easy to prepare from the pack and proves to be a nice alternative to other products.
- No chemicals and preservatives are used in making this food product.
- This is not ready to use the product, you have to mix it with water, salt and then cook it for 7 – 10 minutes as mentioned on the product side label.
- Some babies may not like its taste.
Baby Cereal is an organic food for baby made with cereal, milk, Ragi and apple powder provided by Pristine brand. It is made with extruded organic ragi powder, milk solids, organic sugars and various fruits flakes.
This food product contains all the necessary vitamins, minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids and can be consumed by babies aged 10 months and above.
This product is made under very good hygienic conditions using quality certified ingredients, so it is beneficial for the health of the baby.
- This food product is pre-cooked, easily usable and easily digestible.
- Supplemented with enough nutrients to ensure the health of your baby.
- No colours, flavours and preservatives are added in this product.
- Taste is not very favorable for the babies and they may not like it.
- Some babies may experience acidity after using this food product.
This Organic and Natural Cereal Multi-Grain Ragi is provided by Sari Foods for our little ones. It is made with a perfect blend of grains and cereals like rice, wheat, grams, cashew, almonds, etc.
It is prepared by mixing the powder with water and jaggery and then boiling and stirring it for about 10 minutes as mentioned on the product’s pack and can be consumed by babies aged 8 months and above.
This food product is a ragi based food which is an extremely nutritious millet.
- Artificial flavours, colours, and preservatives are not added to this product.
- This product contains sprouted Ragi, Rice, Wheat, Green gram which is very beneficial for baby’s health.
- Some babies might not be able to digest it properly.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING ORGANIC FOODS
A brief but comprehensive overview of the benefits and need to use organic foods are discussed in the video below :
Buyers guide for our health conscious Mothers
In this guide, I will help you in selecting the Best Organic Baby Food India that will help you to keep your baby healthy and strong.
What you should look for in Organic Baby Food India:
- A brand is the most important thing as well established brands maintain quality.
- Organic Food products should be backed by proper certification like EU, USDA, etc.
- Every necessary nutrient required for your baby should be present in the food.
- The Organic Baby Food India product should provide value for money.
FAQ regarding organic Baby Food India
Which aged group babies can consume organic baby food?
Generally, babies aged 6 months and above can consume these food products but for some products, it may be for 10 months and above.
Can Organic baby foods be used out of the box?
Some of them can be used out of the box but some of them are to be cooked before feeding.
Are any additives used in organic baby food India?
These food products don’t contain any added preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
My final thought
And I can assure you that you will not regret your decision.
I am really interested to know which one of the above-mentioned food products you are going to buy. Please tell us in the comment.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment.
We are also on Instagram. Direct message us for immediate response.